Friday, September 2, 2011

hello, is it me you're looking for?































































Eek I've been MIA for awhile now- apparently since February- wow. Time is just passing by so quickly! Doesn't help that I missed a month of my summer stuck in the hospital. But that is all behind me now, and I am so happy to be healthy and back to work! I missed my little blog, and plan to get back into this again (perhaps slowly since I am so rusty!).

Just wanted to say hello and have a lovely long weekend!

(1. funny: www.happyplace.com, 2. cute typography: http://aletheaandruth.blogspot.com, 3. want: via etsy, 4. fun embroidery style)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen! Sorry to hear you've been sick, and very happy to hear you're feeling better! Looking forward to lots of creative blog posts from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, I really miss your new posts. please keep us updated.
    - Herman Swan

    ReplyDelete