Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Candy Hangover




















Ugh! I have a post-Halloween candy hangover! This year I decided to make treat bags for the little goblins. With 100 treats bags already stuffed, we learned from the neighbours that last year (our first year in our home) was a slow Halloween with 120 trick-or-treaters. So off to Walmart we went to get some extra goodies- 75 Maynards treats (my fav) and 75 bags of Doritos (Dave's choice) among the left over tootsie pops we had from the treat bags. We ended up having 157 kids coming by, with the treat bags gone by 6:45pm! Even with that many kids, we still have too many treats left over, which is bad news for me as I have zero self control. My stomach has been in cramps since yesterday, and I am sure my body hates me.

I also just ready that every .3 oz of sugar depletes your white blood cells by 50% for up to 5 hours! No wonder I feel like crap :(

No comments:

Post a Comment